Friday, May 29, 2015

Most Helpful

Apparently, there was an awards ceremony at the Elementary School today.  If my sources are correct, then Owen Smith, my handsome first grader, was awarded the "most helpful student" at the school's assembly this morning. How I wish I had been there to cheer!  Annie said that she cheered super loud when his name was called, and that he was so excited he looked a little bit red.  I think that is such a lovely award. Well done, Owen!



It was Annie's turn for our lunch out away from school.   
She opted for CHinese


Our fortunes.


 

ANnie and Simon tried out for high school musicale today.  I'm sure they were fab, eve though Moms can't be there for the audition.



A small git from the Preppercon, for being the MC at the Food Storage Coockoff,



Trying to clean out our garage... this will be a two day project.


No comments:

Post a Comment