Monday, May 18, 2015

Amnesia at the Taping



SO in all the times I've done t.v. demonstrations, I have yet to forget something so very basic as my own website... until today.  If you like the idea of me floundering on television, then feel free to watch Studio 5 tomorrow, 11:00am... but don't call to tell me that it was actually fine (it wasn't: I was there) or that it was terrible (I know... I was there.) If you want to see how a trifle is made, then tune in.  The truth is, I had a great time during the segment, I had just had trouble landing the plane at the end... resulting in a metaphorical plane crash on the runway.  Good times.



All of Norman's sibling wanted to join him for his Dr. visit.



What a pig! I was hoping for 8 but he is a 10 pound person.  Well done, son!



Hanging out in the Pediatricians room.



Annie, Simon and Owen are finishing up swim lessons (last day is Weds.) 
I always have fun watching them swim and entertaining Norm.



Calvin is in a class that needed to make a company logo and t-shirt. Pretty Cool~




No comments:

Post a Comment