Thursday, May 14, 2015

Hot Date

I am bound and determined to maximize the last days of school to my advantage. I am on a mission to check my kids out of school to take them to lunch before school ends, but I want to take them out one at a time.  It was Calvin's turn today, and it was so absolutely lovely. We got some Mexican food, did some shopping and we finished our son/mom date with a haircut.  I love spending time with my Calvin, and I am positive that, although it was a close race, he would rather eat lunch with me than practice percussion in the class that he missed.



mmmm. Tacos.



Normans first selfie.  He's so tricky.  Its a little blurry, but with practice...



Now I know what a cheesecake chimichanga covered in ice-cream, whipped cream and chocolate sauce tastes like: heaven.  Good idea, Calvin.

No comments:

Post a Comment