Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Dia de Madres!

Mother's Day is the perfect day to count my many blessings (all six of them) and marvel at how wonderful my children are... and how much more awesome I wish I was at mothering.  All in all, the day went very well, complete with breakfast in bed, random- delightful -homemade gifts, I almost got a bath, and was given peanut m&m's at church.  This mothering thing is harder than it looks (for me) but what on earth falls into the category of wonderful, humbling, challenging, stretching, exhausting, exhilarating...and is also easy?! Nothing. Mothering is not for the faint of heart, but rather for the full of heart.



What a smile!


What a cute little tongue!



What a champion boy!



I'm a mom, thanks to my husband and pal Ryan Edward Smith.



I wanted to get a picture with all of my children... together... after church. Instead, that didn't happen. This is just a random tissue paper shot.

*** This post is for Sunday, May 10, 2015***

No comments:

Post a Comment