Saturday, May 9, 2015

I Want to Ride my Bicycle

Buying bikes at the DI (local thrift store) pretty much guarantees that the price for the bike will be nice and low. Unfortuanelty, it also means that the quality of the bikes often match. Annie and Simon were getting ready for their triathlons, and both of their bikes needed a little TLC. I know literally nothing about bikes, and Ryan is still doing chemo treatments (exhaustion.) Enter my father, who is as good with tinkering as he is handsome.  In no time at all, with basically no tools, he was able to get the bikes prepped and riding smoothly.  I soooooo wish we lived closer to grandparents, but am siper grateful they are here to help. Yeah Dad!!!


After watching Cinderella together ( I absolutely love the counsel to "Have Courage and Be Kind!") we grabbed some burgers at Nielsens Frozen Custard. Tasty.



Dad and his helpers.



Lots of helping hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment