Thursday, June 30, 2016

My Inner Cowgirl

I went to the rodeo for the very first time in my life. And yee-haw, it was a rootin tootin good time. The evening began with a poem about the American flag, the national anthem, and then a prayer. At the rodeo. It was so patriotic I cried a little. But we also had fresh kettle corn, fresh lemonade, and were in matching hats, so it could have been that, too.


Our new hats purchased so that we would blend in with the rodeo crowd. Blend in we did.



Laughing and enjoying the show.



Cowboy Calvin, concentrating.



Preston is just going to be so glad that I posted this picture.
His inner cowboy really enjoyed the night.



This won't be the last time we wear our cowboy hats together.

*** This post is for Tuesday, June 28th, 2016***

No comments:

Post a Comment