Thursday, June 16, 2016

Studio 5 with Five

Today officially makes the cut for my top 20 mom moments.  All five of my older children (sorry Norman) came to help/watch me do a cooking demonstration on Studio 5.  And it was wonderful. Each of them helped, behaved, and throughly enjoyed checking out an actual television station. The producer of the show even gave us our very own private tour of the KSL newsroom, which was epic. How wonderful it was to share this passion of mine with my offspring, both in our home and at the station. It was a day to be remembered.



Of course we took a picture in front of the iconic peacock.



I demo'd stuffed pork chops. Not hard to make and basically amazing.



My darling kids with Brooke Walker, the hostess with the mostess from Studio 5.




No comments:

Post a Comment