Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Waiting on a Jet Plane

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Sears parking lot in SLC has some of the best Mexican food.  After 9 days out of the country, Ryan finally flew home today.  His flight was late, however.  After arriving at the airport (silly of me not to check before leaving my house) we discovered that his flight wasn't due to land for another 1 hour. Calvin and Norman came with me to get Ryan and so rather than having me drop them off home, hang out for 30 minutes and then return to the airport to get Ryan, we headed over for a late lunch at our favorite street taco stand (FYI: it's the one facing East on State Street.) We dined, and then fetched my handsome husband.  That, my friends is turning lemons  into lemonade, or beef into carne asada burritos.  And lest this review seem unwarranted, I need to mention that the burritos are about the size of my head, and cost $3. Literally incredible. Viva los burritos!


Happy Calvin. It was a little windy.



See, he's home. Sleeping off the trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment