Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Looking Up with Becky

My friend, neighbor and fellow church attender has just completed a a book, titled "Look Up, Move Forward." I know Becky and her husband Steve by our church association (Steve's job was to work with Simon on Scouts) and Becky and I are both part of the women's group at church (the Relief Society.)W. e were lucky enough to be given the opportunity to take her seeing eye dog, Cricket, and love on her for the rest of her days. Tonight I got to attend her  book signing and I can't wait to read it.  IF it's anything like Becky or Cricket (kind, gently, loving, friendly cheerful, intelligent, sincere, calm) than I'm sure it will be a page turner and worth every penny. But like LaVar Burton on Reading Rainbow says, you don't have to take my word for it.


Cricket just celebrated her 11th birthday (77 years old in dog years.)
Becky and Steve sung by and got Cricket a bone and some baby carrots, and even a card.
Becky still loves this old dog, and we do too!



Steve telling everyone how he believes he is simply the luckiest man on earth, and how great his wife's book.



The cover: my signed copy

No comments:

Post a Comment