Saturday, March 26, 2016

If you heard me during the broadcast tonight...

Getting Ready for Easter at my grandpas retirement center with a huge Easter egg hunt. It was soooo much fun. Lots of eggs but not a million kids.



And they even had a bunny for pictures!



Norman had fun banging tow eggs together.



His father had fun stuffing eggs into Owen's hoodie (a suggestion from my Aunt JoAn.)



After gathering the eggs, the kids opened them up to see what treasures they won.



If you are a Mormon woman, and happened to catch tonight's broadcast, and you hear a woman have coughing fit about half ways through the session, it was me. 10 points to the prepared girl scout who handed some cough drops to me. She was a lifesaver! 10 points also to my friend that was able to accompany me.

No comments:

Post a Comment