Friday, March 11, 2016

Chocolate night with ICB

Actually, the theme wasn't chocolate at our most recent, Iron Chef Bountiful (a neighborhood make and take culinary night.) The theme was low carb since my dear friend is finishing her pregnancy (you're soo close!) and her doctor put her on a low/no carb diet, just to be mean. So rather than make steak, I opted for a super low carb (yet high fat) chocolate peanut butter cheesecake. It was mighty tasty, but so was every other dish, because my gal pals are excellent cooks.  As a special bonus, I won the gold trophy and even the presentation trophy, which is a great way to feel like a winner for an entire 2 hours! Very exciting. When I do come home with a trophy, I always put it on Ryan's nightstand, so that he'll be reminded that he's sleeping next to a winner.



Tasty.



Blind chocolate tasting test. The ghiradelli is the clear winner.


***This post is for Weds, March 9th, 2016***


No comments:

Post a Comment