Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Flold

Instead of feeling healthy and wonderful, several of us feel a little bit like we've caught a flold, which is a flu cold combo. Coughing, stuffed up, fever, aching, chills, somewhat miserable and certainly cranky.  Like the jellyfish incident of October 2015, Norman (our 1 year old man-cub) has been spared.  He's all smiley and full of happy-nesses. Owen is hopeful that tomorrow will bring his permanent cast. And I am ready to_____________. Fill in the blank. I don't know what I want, but I really want more or less of something. Something different. Something exciting, or diverting, or calming or edible. I'm feeling mighty restless, which might just be a side effect of being pretty immobile with an infant and an invalid. Or it might be a side effect of having a flold. Or it might just be a side effect of being me.


Calvin and Owen hanging out at home. They enjoyed some soda and the movie Holes. I love that movie.



Owen got a visit from our home teacher (church friend).



Owen built this church while hanging out on his back.



Owen and another friend who gave him this fabulous green fluffy ball face.



Owen taking a picture of his leg.


No comments:

Post a Comment