Thursday, March 5, 2015

Thief Alert

**Amongst all of the high quality, generous and kind, law abiding citizens of North Carolina, a thief lurks about. This deviant apparently shops at "Happy Mart" and "Walmart", being un-naturally fond of "Marts",  allowed the evil one to convince him/her to participate in the identity theft of an unsuspecting Lindsey.  Not much was taken from my account, but a great of integrity is lost when one engages in both illegal and immoral behavior, so egg on his/her face.  What this meant for me was a 30 minute conversation with the bank, a visit to a local bank branch, a temporary debit card (that can't actually withdrawal cash... nice) and a permanent conviction that criminals (like actual criminals, with concrete proof) should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law...



Yesterday was a sad day for both Utah and North Carolina.
*Just to be clear, I know some very fabulous NC citizens, but now I also know of one punk w/i that state as well. Bummer.*

** This post is for Weds, March 4, 2015**

1 comment:

  1. That sucks. I know personally having been a victim of identity theft myself. I hope you get it solved quickly and that they don't take all your money.

    ReplyDelete