Monday, March 2, 2015

Snow NO

Dear Everyone,

I am not a fan of snow. I remember growing up in Tucson, AZ and it snowed once.  I was in elementary school and we were all let out of class to live it up. I think about 1/2 an inch covered the playground.  We made a very small snowman. Not much of a snow story, but that is easily one of my very favorite memories of the snow.  Anyone in Utah will agree that this strange winter we have virtually escaped having to deal with the white stuff, but tonight our rain showers turned into a constant snow fall.  And I am not impressed. I don't like driving in the snow. I don't want to slip on the ice.  I don't want my soon to arrive man cub to get sick from stinky weather.  I don't like messing with lost gloves, missing boots, walking my sweet Cricket in sub-freezing weather, and I don't ski.  However, the bright, fluffy white side is watching my littles frolic in the snow. Just as I have fond snow memories as a child, they are creating childhood memories of their own. They DO like sledding, making snowballs, snowmen, and don't really worry about driving in the snow.  And if nothing else, we can all agree on hot chocolate.


This probably isn't true, but it's certainly how I feel.



Amen and ditto.



True that.


No comments:

Post a Comment