Thursday, March 19, 2015

Mom Approved Pics

I love that Ryan posted pics of our sweet new baby.  Those shots are as real as they come, with Norman looking slightly purple, and me looking... well, like I just had a baby.  For the sake of my pride and my desire to attempt to remember my hospital stay in a more favorable light, I'm putting up a few more photos. My Mother in Law came to help out for the week, and she was amazing.  My sister gets into town this afternoon, and Ryan goes into the Huntsman Cancer Center tomorrow for his second of 6 chemo infusions. My sister will be Norman's first babysitter.  Thanks everyone for your birthday wishes and congratulations.  I'm kind of hibernating right now, but appreciate the new tech, like texts, FB and email that weren't really around when my oldest was born. Time marches on.


This picture says it all. Being induced in the evening is a Bad Idea.  I don't know what I was thinking. Ryan was able to catch a few winks before the action started to happen, but this is a reminder to all that inducement in the evening has everything to do with a hospital schedule, and very little to do with the ease and com for tot a laboring woman. Lesson learned.


I know I don't look like a supermodel, but at least I'm awake and smiling, 
and Norman has a normal color.



Norman's first bath at the hospital: hated it!



Annie loving on Norman. She's only been waiting for 4 years to hold a baby sibling.



First visit to the pediatrician's.  
Norman is right on target to becoming a fabulous adult.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! We are so happy for you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks so adorable!! And you my dear do look like a super model! Two cheers to Linda and Hillary, so wonderful that they could come!

    ReplyDelete