Thursday, March 12, 2015

Sound and Fury Signifying Nothing

Today has been one long contraction... and yet I remain pregnant. To quote Macbeth "Sound and fury signifying nothing."  I would love to have this man cub by natural means, but tomorrow night there is a scheduled eviction (induction.) If he doesn't make a debut tonight, we will get to see his angelic face in the next 48 hours.  I'm equal parts thrilled to lay my eyes on him, and thrilled to no longer be pregnant.  Tonight Owen's Chinese immersion class performed a Chinese song and dance at his elementary schools' Chinese Immersion open house.  He did a great job.  We're not terribly creative when we celebrate a job well done. Baskin Robbins (a favorite ice-cream shop) is affordable and tasty.  



Owen loves sherbet just like his father. I opted for chocolate oreo, and wasn't disappointed.





No comments:

Post a Comment