Sunday, March 29, 2015

100 feet

With Ryan in the midst of chemo and me still trying to recover a bit from birthing my 6th child, a family movie seemed in order.  The kids rented some winners at the video store yesterday, one of them being the movie "The Hundred Foot Journey." Though not a "bonnet" film, it takes place in what could easily be considered "bonnet countryside," so that's still Sunday legit.  It's a tasty movie that always leaves me craving both Indian food and French cuisine.  Even more enjoyable than watching the show is having my kids ask me about my time in cooking school in Edinburgh. Attending cooking school was certainly a dream come true, and how often do we get to say that a dream has come true? Not that often. But how wonderful when it happens.



I simply love this movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment