Thursday, January 11, 2018

T.V. Studio Time

On Tuesday I had the pleasure of doing another food demo at Studio 5. I simply love working with them. They are friendly, professional, fun, there's usually great music playing in the background and no one gives me any heat if I sing along, and I even got to make one of my mother's famous recipes. It was a winning day.  I love cooking. I love eating. I love all things food (except grapefruit, bc it's sour and gross... but not Ruby Red Grapefruit juice, which I like, but I think it has enough sugar that what I really like is grapefruit flavored sugar.)



Sausage Barly Cheese Soup.



Now from a different angle.



Tiffany! She works at Studio 5 and often helps me get my table pretty before we tape.



I saw this little wagon at Costco and new it had to be mine.  
Lugging around all the supplies needed for a high-quality demo can be a real pain. It folds up easy, can carry loads, and came in this attractive green color. An excellent purchase all around.

For the recipe and to watch my magic click on the link below.



No comments:

Post a Comment