Friday, January 5, 2018

Painting Party

Annie loves all things crafty and art. Knowing this, on Christmas, she received 1 gallon of clear glue (just perfect for making slime) a massive art kit with paint, pastels, colored pencils, etc, and a night with a pal at an art class.  Below are the fruits of their labors. What fun!



Annie on the left, and her good friend on the right. Annie said the deer wasn't turning out right, so she decided to make it a fox. She's definitely more of a fox than a deer, so that makes sense to me.



I walked out of my bedroom this morning to find my 16-year old holding his 8-month-old cousin. I don't think this little boy is ever going to learn to crawl because he's so darling that everyone wants to hold him. The poor boy wont ever get the chance to be on the ground to work his magic:~)


1 comment: