Monday, March 13, 2017

In the meantime...

The early months of 2017 found our family...


Doing another nail spa party. Our congregation did a silent service auction for Christmas, and Annie and I volunteered to do manicures for 4 lucky little girls.  My dear friend, her two daughters and their neighborhood friends headed over and got their nails panted, their feet massaged, and they even dipped their hands into out scented hot hand wax. It's like a hand massage and hot tub and party for your hands. Darling, and fun.



Annie is standing next to the log that hit Simon. His kind troop carved their names into it, and brought it for Simon as a trophy. I about fainted when i saw how big it was. For some reason, I was picturing a firedog, not a caber. 



Owen's Scout troop performed a play where Owen was a turkey.
I'm pretty sure it also had police, a nod to Monty Python, some aliens, and...



Dead turkeys. It was pretty incredible.
No logs in sight:~)


No comments:

Post a Comment