Friday, July 15, 2016

Sunday 70's Birthday Party

My lucky family got to celebrate with my fabulous Aunt, her accomplishment of having survived and thrived for 7 entire decades. She just makes 70 look so lovely! We had spaghetti and meatballs and raspberry chocolate cake with blueberry ice-cream. Tasty fun. Birthdays are the best.


Lovely!



A group shot: ten points to Preston for knowing how to do a phone photo using the timer.
Boom baby!



We did loads of decorations, but were especially proud of the 70 paper candles that adorned our front entry way. We love you Jayne!!!


***This post is for Sunday, July 10th, 2016***

Also, every week, between Saturday night and Monday morning, I attend church. Every week. I learn about Jesus Christ, I try to feel the Holy Ghost. It's part of my routine, and the foundation of faith for the following week. Don't know what I would do if without the Sabbath tradition. Peace out.

1 comment:

  1. Love our Aunt Jayne looks like it was an awesome party!

    ReplyDelete