Tuesday, July 19, 2016

96 and Counting!

My fabulous grandpa just turned 96 on July 11th. I will never forget his birthday because of the chain store called 7/11 that sells slurpees (flavored ice slushee drinks) and when my grandparents used to visit they would always take us to get slurpees.  My fabulous Aunts put together a birthday party for him in the yard at the assisted facility where he lives. We had Mexican food, chocolate cake, and a few bouncy houses, so basically the party was epic.



Since I graduated in 96, and Grandpa turned 96, I wanted to give him special, so I decided to do a "senior" prank? No, I didn't. We gave him some home-made cards.



Lots of family.



Annie and a bouncy house. My kids made very good use of it.



Norman in front of the little kids bouncy house.
He stayed outside and played with the plastic balls, and had a wonderful time. 
I love family parties.


***This post is for Monday, July 7th, 2016***




No comments:

Post a Comment