Friday, October 21, 2016

Pumpkin Pounds

It is fall break for my kids (only two short days here - hardly a break!) but in honor of our time off, we decided it was time to get into the season with some pumpkin purchases at Pack Farms.  Most of my kids felt it was there duty to locate the largest pumpkin they could find (even if they couldn't pick it up.) Plus: They will make fabulous Jack-O-Lanterns. Minus: I had to pay per pound.  When it came time to check out, we all guessed how much our 9 pumpkins weighed together. I threw out a random 120lb guess, with my kids adding or taking a away a few pounds. The clerk guessed 150. We actually ended up purchasing 182lbs worth of pumpkin paradise. I wish the clerk had been right about the weight... actually I wish I and been right!



Norman was watching all of the people at the farm pick up the pumpkins.
He tried to folio their examples...



And just ended up hugging a bunch of pumpkins. Darling.



The herd selecting future Jack o Lanterns.



The farm even had a little hay maze. Norman loved it! And Annie, Simon and Owen enjoyed taking him through it.


*** This post is for Thursday, October 22, 2016***








No comments:

Post a Comment