Sunday, October 2, 2016

A Right of Passage

My darling daughter maximized the time spent away on our girls trip and is now enjoying two new holes in her head. My plan was to give her the option of having her ears pierced when she turned 11, but our visit to Tucson seemed like such an apropos time, that I suggested it, and she jumped on it.  So once she is able to remove her starter pair (6 weeks) then we must get a matching set!



Park Mall in Tucson Arizona. The "before" shot.



The lady that sis the piercing and these odd angel wings and halo thing going on.
We took it as a good omen.



Anners was a little bit nervous (no thanks to her aunt for telling her that "the head straps that hold your head in place don't really hurt all that much..." in reality, no head straps needed. Just simply hold your head still.
  


The second ear was much easier and less stressful. 
I'm glad that I still got to hold her hands.



I love that my mom is creeping around in the back.



And the "after" shot. Lovely earrings, cheeky daughter.



***This post is for Friday morning, September 30th, 2016***

1 comment: