Friday, August 12, 2016

Tour de Bountiful

We were lucky enough to have an epic Utah bike race wiz through our neighborhood. Streets were closed. Lawns were raided. People got off work.  Everyone cheered wildly. It was the perfect way to get into the Olympic mode. Utah is a pretty cool place to live.



Some friends and neighbors gathered to watch. The streets were lined with American flags and spectators. 



I wonder how fast they were going? Fast to be sure, but I still bet Annie could outrun them, especially if she was trying to evade the law.



My dears convinced me to do a late night at Lagoon.
Seriously, 10 points to mom.



Darling.



We ended the night on the Ferris Wheel. 
It was lovely.

***This post is for Friday, August 5th, 2016***

Congratulations to my parents on their 45th wedding anniversary! Thats a lot of dinners, movies, and kisses shared. So glad I won the parent lottery, and will be forever grateful for the blessing of having parents who not only love each, but have been in love with each other for all these years. XOXOX!

No comments:

Post a Comment