Friday, August 12, 2016

17!

Preston Edward Albert Smith is no longer sweet 16, but is now senior 17, as in he is now at the top of of the high school.  And it is going to be a fun year: musical theatre, drama, choir, yoga...it will be a year to be remembered.  How blessed I am to be the mother of this handsome, talented, supportive, fun son.  It has been a wild ride at Lagoon raising this man-cub. I loved hugging him tonight before bed, having his 6' 1" tower over my 5' 2", and remembering when I held his 6 lbs self in my arms... so I guess all the fruit snacks really did work their magic!


Preston went boating with friends all afternoon to celebrate, so he opted for a breakfast party.
Because he has good taste, he requested crepes, berries, whipped cream and honeydew. 


***This post is for August 4th, 2016***

1 comment: