Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Beauty Bucket List

Sometimes when I come home from church my daughter has set up a nail spa for me: complete with treats, hot hand wax, warm towels, a foot soak, and all the nail polish she possesses. It is so much fun to have her do my nails, and then I usually do hers as well. She thought it would be fun to do a little nail spa day for some of the little girls in our neighborhood.  We figured we couldn't handle more than 5 ladies at a time, so we are going to have two spa days. Below is round 1. What fun! I think this little party has been my favorite time on our summer bucket list.


All set up. Annie is going over the nail menu options.



We started with fruit nut cups and lemonade. Owen dressed as a waiter to serve the treats.



We made chocolate dipped strawberries for the occasion, they tasted better than they looked.



Foot soak in lavendar water. FYI: I now know that most six year olds do  
not lake the sugar foot scrub.



After the pedicures, we had our second snack and turned on the movie Cinderella to entertain whilst doing the manicures.



Wax hands.



Seriously, so fun.

*** This post is for Thursday, August 11th, 2016***



1 comment:

  1. Who does this?! Just through a party for the neighborhood girls. You two are genuine givers. Givers I tell you. Most moms struggle to put a birthday party together and you throw one just for fun. Can I be your neighbor?!

    ReplyDelete