Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Ham Fried Rice

Because I'm a lucky duck, I occasionally get to do food demonstrations on television. TV is just super fun. I usually forget something during the demo, and when I watch it later, I wish I had smiled more, but theres something fantastic about sharing something you're passionate about with others.  I teach cooking classes occasionally, and also cater every once in a while, but t.v. is where the excitement happens. Even when the show isn't live, we always tape the cooking segment as if it is. For those doing a chatting segment, it isn't hard to stop the tape and start over, but if I've mixed an ingredient and royally messed up, I can't un-mix it. I love the pressure, I guess... and the leftovers!



Mmmm. Who doesn't love a nice bowl of Ham Fried Rice?!



My camera girl (Annie) took a million pics.



Here we are, packing up and heading out for lunch... at home... ham fried rice...



But after we ate, the bowling alley called our names!
Who doesn't love a nice game of bowling (other than my husband and Father in law)?!



***This post is for Tuesday, January 17th, 2017***

No comments:

Post a Comment