Monday, December 12, 2016

Mac Attack, I'm Back!

I was indeed not pleased with the presidential election results of 2016, but I wasn't so heartbroken that I decided to never post again: my computer decided to crash like it was the stock market in a great depression. I went to the Mac store, not once but twice and eventually had my computer wiped completely clean and returned to factory settings... and bc it was on the fritz I couldn't access/ print out all my passwords for everything so I (with the help of my handsome husband) had to re-set them. Tears have been shed over my sad little laptop. Now, when things of a technical nature don't work properly, my family kindly asks me to scoot a few feet away, in an attempt to have me take my techno vortex out of range. In the meantime, loads of exciting Smith events have occurred: winning speech contests, birthdays, snow falls, Christmas tree auctions for charity... and a boy coming into my son's 9th grade earth science class and firing a shotgun... just stuff like that:~) Seriously though, I plan on getting out the details of some of our more major happenings, but mostly, I'm planning on my computer simply working when I go to use it, now that it's been fixed by the genius's at the genius bar. If it gives me any problems, I vow to document me throwing it out of my moving Honda Odyssey, and driving over it just to make sure I've properly killed it. The way it has been killing my electronic sanity.



I'm doing a pumpkin donut demo on the television show "The Place."



The two lady hostess are twins, and I can't tell them apart at all.
At. All.

*** I did this demo on November 16th, 2016***

No comments:

Post a Comment