Thursday, September 1, 2016

Fall Fun!!!


Nana came in town for a little sister time/ family fun.  Annie decided to include a spa day for the visit. She did a lovely job on the pedicure, and spared no expense on the high quality foot massage.
Nana almost fell asleep!



It might be too soon to declare, but it looks like Annie might actually let me help her with her hair again. Fingers crossed!



We got new carpet! Its a black/grey fabulous, so even when it's stained I won't know about it!!!



This was a vista with my Mom and Grandpa. She was the camera woman, with Norman starring as the eye candy. I think Opa's hair is great.



Simon auditioned for the jr high musical.  His solo was on key and full of zip (Never Fully Dressed without a Smile.) If he's part of the general cast or lands a lead, I know he'll do a great job and will have a humble happy attitude. That's just how he rolls.

No comments:

Post a Comment