Thursday, January 19, 2017

The Final Results of the Christmas Quiz!

Dear Friends, a few weeks before Christmas I posted the all important question on Facebook "What is your Christmas morning breakfast tradition?" I got soo many delicious answers. I almost decided to just show up at each of your homes bright and early on the 25th to and join you at your table.  But thankfully (at least for you) I didn't drop by and I just made my own meal. And for the Smith family's all important menu?

We had eggnog and orange juice, fresh berries, french toast cream cheese casserole with buttermilk syrup, and sausage, and a cheddar cheese egg casserole my mom made for Christmas mornings when I was little.  The casseroles were prepared the day before, making them a no-fuss meal, but still cooked Christmas morning making them toasty warm and tasty.



I love this picture.



Christmas morning: moments before all of their wildest dreams came true.



Annie and Norman are feeding Athena her special Christmas morning breakfast: radishes and lettuce. She always gets lettuce, but when radishes make the scene, you know a celebration is under way!

*** Merry Belated Christmas! May we feel year round the love and generosity that makes this time of year so special.***

No comments:

Post a Comment