Sunday, December 22, 2013

Wright Family Christmas Party

Cousins, Aunts, Uncles, Grandparents, Nieces, Nephews, and Grandpa Tom (93 years old!),  50+ party animals, Mexican food, terrible talent show (so bad it's... bad, but fun!) Singing, and merriment.  I totally love Ryan's extended family.  I remember the first Wright family party that I went to over 15 years ago.  By the time the night was over, I knew that this was I family I would enjoy for eternity.



Owen, getting ready for our performance.  I think he's stretching?



Santa always brings a little treat to the kids.  Slinkies, whistles and pens. Small prizes, much appreciated and enjoyed.



Ryan, Grandpa Tom (his mom's father) and me.  
What a good looking group.

1 comment:

  1. Great picture of Owen! Ryan does have a fantastic family! Lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete