Sunday, July 24, 2016

Daddy Daughter Date

"I want prom hair for tonight" my lovely 10 year old daughter declared.  She then pulled me over to the computer to show me all the do's she liked from google images. Oh the confidence my dear daughter feels in my ability to do prom hair is so totally unmerited. 1) I have no real background in doing fancy hair 2) She almost never lets me touch her hair, so I have had very little practice in the last decade...and yet prom hair she got, and a date with my soul mate (aka her dad.) What a lovely night/ Hawaiian Luau. 10 points to her church leaders for putting it together.



How cute are they?!



An image of the back.



After the event, with her fancy skirt and lei.



They even gave the girls flowers for their hair.
What a great date!


***This post is for Wednesday, July 20th, 2016***

No comments:

Post a Comment