Monday, December 19, 2016

The Last Noel

Last year we didn't get to hear the wonderful holiday song say the High School choir because about three feet of snow dumped in Bountiful in such a short time, that most if couldn't get to the school. It was very sad, which is why I was super excited to go to hear Preston and friends sing tonight. It was just lovely. I filmed the last song of the night that was accompanied by the high school orchestra as well. I know that I am just one of the parents, but I really think this group sounded incredible. 10 points to the Choirs, Madrigals, Concert Choir and the Orchestra of Woods Cross High School. Tonight was wonderful.


This was taken after the concert. Norman was uninvited (and is uninvited for the next two years to any kind of performance where good audience behavior is required.) Preston's good friend joins dus for the family shot. We love Abby!


The link to that last song: 




No comments:

Post a Comment