Monday, February 22, 2016

Burger Mission Impossible

Our mission for family night, which we chose to accept, was to locate the very best burger joint we could find in Bountiful, Utah (but we really only tried three places.) Of Apollo Burger, Nielsens Frozen Custard, and 5 Guys Burgers and Fries.... Apollo took 1st, 5 Guys a close second, and Nielsens took third (although their custard can't be beat, and I totally prefer their fries and fry sauce to  the other places. It was basically an epic family night.



Piggin out on unhealthy food.



I caught Annie mid head twirl!



Today I visited this lovely lady in my congregation.  I'm whats called her "visiting teacher" which means I get to check in with her, see how she's doing, help when needed, talk gospel chit chat, and all around get tp know this lovely lady. During our visit today, it became apparent that Norman was a little restless, so we went into the back room, where she brought out some baby toys, and then got on the floor to play with him during our discussion.  It was just so lovely.  My friend who also serves as this woman's visiting teacher took this picture, So cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment